The EOSIO ecosystem is composed of many public and private blockchains, each one with different governance models and aimed at different use cases and markets.
Below we included a list of some other well known public blockchains launched on EOSIO, we did not include any EOSIO private networks.
- EOS: the first blockchain launched with the EOSIO protocol, also know as "mainnet".
- BOSCore: a high-speed blockchain and low finality for business and enterprises looking to implement parallel computing and IBC.
- EOS FORCE: is a high-performance multi-chain structured blockchain network, with the main chain developed by EOSForce team based on the open-sourced EOSIO
- Eosfinex: a blockchain that promotes the cryptocurrency exchange in an auditable and public way.
- Europechain: a public-permissioned blockchain that uses conventionals channels to support the enforcement of the European normative, GDPR included.
- Liberland: (pending launch) a democratic blockchain that promotes Liberal Republic citizens.
- Lynxx chain: a blockchain that simplifies user experience by removing the need for users to worry about network resources.
- Telos: a blockchain platform without high-performance permissions for decentralized applications with advanced data storage and governance functions.
- Ultra: a blockchain geared towards the gaming industry.
- Voice: a blockchain to promote a decentralized social network built by Block.one.
- WAX: a blockchain token and protocol specially designed to make e-commerce transactions faster, easier and more secure.
- Worbli: a blockchain designed for the normative compliance with the financial sector, KYC verified accounts included.
You can see a complete description of several EOSIO public blockchains here ineos.io